Cable Parental Controls
Your Digital Set-Top Box Allows You To Easily Control What Comes On Your TV.
To Use Parental Controls:
- Simply, select "Setup" from the main menu and select "Parental Control Setup." Then choose your Personal Identification Number (PIN). You must set up a PIN to block Digital Cable TV shows, movies, and channels.
- You can select locks to restrict viewing by rating or channel.
- When you see a program you wish to block, highlight the program and press INFO on your remote.
- Use your arrow keys to highlight LOCK and press OK.
- All the listings, channels, and programs you choose to lock will show a lock indicator.